Human Growth Augmentation
Can human growth hormones really benefit aging, like the elusive fountain of youth? In 1513, the Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon arrived in Florida to search for the fountain of youth. If he got any benefit from his quest, it was due to the exercise involved in the search.
Few men today believe in miraculous waters, but many, it seems, believe in the syringe of youth. Instead of drinking rejuvenating waters, they inject human growth hormone to slow the tick of the clock. Some are motivated by the claims of the "anti-aging" movement, others by the examples of young athletes seeking a competitive edge. Like Ponce de Len, the athletes still get the benefit of exercise, while older men may use growth hormone shots as a substitute for working out.
HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
As men age, their bodies naturally produce lower levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), also known as Somatropin.
Low HGH syndrome results in both physiological and psychological changes, with a range of physical and mental symptoms. Low levels of Human Growth Hormone can adversely affect muscle mass and strength, stomach fat production, sex drive and function, cholesterol levels, energy levels, heart health, and moods among other things. Until recently, the effects of low HGH were not known, and men suffering from this deficiency were unaware that they could have relief from these symptoms. Today, there are safe and effective treatments available.
The Human Growth Hormone is Important for Men’s Health
Men begin to experience a decline in Human Growth Hormone levels by the time they are in their mid-30s. HGH levels continue to decline throughout our lifetimes, with a substantial decrease by age 40 and a loss of up to 75% of the HGH produced by our bodies by the time we are 60. In young males, Human Growth Hormone – produced by the pituitary gland – plays an important role in bone, muscle, and organ development during and immediately following puberty. As men age, although HGH is still required for many essential functions in the body, the pituitary gland produces progressively lower levels of the hormone, which results in a wide range of age-related conditions and diseases.
Signs You May be Experiencing Low HGH
Men with low levels of HGH may experience complications such as decreased libido, loss of motivation (apathy), lost muscle mass and bone density, sleep disruptions, increased fat around the midsection, erectile dysfunction, anxiety, and depression. If you have noticed symptoms such as slack, flabby abdominal muscles, weakness, weight gain not explained by diet, thinning hair, fatigue, lack of interest in sex, and/or longer recovery periods needed following exercise, you may have low HGH or some other type of hormone deficiency.
Key Benefits of HGH Replacement Therapy
- Increased energy levels
- Easier fat loss (with exercise and good nutrition)
- Increased endurance
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Improved immunity
- Increased sex drive
- Improved sexual performance
- Thicker, fuller hair
- Improved mood
- More restful sleep
- More lean muscle mass and increased strength
- Improved concentration and memory
SERMORELIN THERAPY (GHRH)
Sermorelin therapy intends to replace this lost HGH with the use of a compound called Sermorelin acetate. Sermorelin is not HGH, it is a growth hormone secretagogues (GSHs) which is a class of molecules that stimulates the secretion of GH from the pituitary gland. Sermorelin therapy is a gradual anti-aging therapy that can take a few months before the effects start to become noticeable, although many patients experience positive health effects within just days or weeks of starting the therapy. Even if you have a small HGH deficiency, you will likely start noticing positive health effects soon after starting the treatment.
Many Health Benefits of Sermorelin
There are many benefits to restoring your HGH levels. The decline in human growth hormone levels is associated with several aging symptoms such as a lower energy level, lower libido, decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, a slower metabolism, aging skin signs, and more. These symptoms can be treated with Sermorelin therapy, and some of the health benefits are seen more quickly than others. For instance, it may take a while before skin elasticity and tone improves, but energy levels and libido can often improve much sooner. The changes in body composition can be substantial even if you don’t exercise, but if you do exercise you will get the most out of the treatment and may see very fast results.
While results may vary from patient to patient, clinical studies have shown that Sermorelin treatment can lead to a range of physical and mental benefits, such as:
- Increased lean body mass
- Improves exercise performance
- Increases muscle strength
- Improve mood and libido
- Fat reduction
- Improved energy
- Increased vitality
- Increased endurance
- Accelerated wound healing
- Improved cardiovascular and immune function
- Better sleep quality
- Improved bone density
- Improved skin quality and higher collagen density
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Benefits Of HCG Injections:
- Improved fertility. HCG injections stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone increasing sperm production and may be used to treat infertility.
- Restoration of the testes. Users of anabolic steroids, including testosterone replacement, may experience a decrease in testicle size over time. HCG can restore the volume of the testicles.
- Increased libido. When testosterone levels are higher, sex drive or libido also increases. HCG injections may improve your sex life.
- Weight loss. HCG injections have been used off-label for many years as part of a weight loss program. Weight loss from HCG tends to occur quickly and primarily from problem areas such as the stomach.
- Improved athletic performance. Increasing testosterone levels with HCG injections has the benefit of increasing energy levels. You’ll experience better endurance and performance during workouts as a benefit of HCG injections.
- Increased testosterone levels. Many of the benefits of HCG are directly related to its ability to increase your body’s natural testosterone levels. Several side effects that are associated with testosterone replacement are avoided with HCG. These include decreased testicle size.
HCG injections may be given along with testosterone replacement. Men receiving both treatments can benefit even further from the increased testosterone levels, but counteract some of the side effects and receive the additional benefits from HCG.
Schedule Your Consultation Today at Juvenate
At Juvenate, we treat every patient as an individual. Each patient receives a private consultation with our licensed, experienced staff, leading to a customized treatment plan designed to get powerful results. From custom-blended medications to insights and techniques from a team of trained medical specialists, Juvenate has the answers you’re seeking.